- All our Team Members need to aspire to the Party and Play Funhouse values.
- You need to take pride in yourself and in what you do.
- You should be passionate about great service to all our customers and be as enthusiastic at the end of your shift as you are at the beginning.
- You should have the courage to always be honest, take responsibility and make decisions.
- You should have the integrity to respect their fellow Team Members and customers at all times.
- And when we say we are one big family, we really mean it. If you have “family” team-player qualities you will find yourself surrounded by other family members wanting you to succeed.
There are always opportunities to experience different roles, so you’ll always be learning and developing new skills.
You’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you’ll work well as part of a team. Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must. You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of service as well as cleanliness. The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean
Food and Drink Team
The Food and Drink Squad are people who bring Party and Play to life with their unique personality and passion. They may do different jobs, but their all working towards the same goal – to deliver the best service to our delighted customers, whilst having fun together.
Members of our Food and Drink Squad have three main responsibilities:
Good customer service skills are integral to the way we do things. You will be expected to provide our customers with a quick and accurate service and show sensitivity to their needs whether in the kitchen, from behind the till or in the dining area.
Food Preparation and cooking of food involves using a broad range of equipment and tools. You will need to produce orders to a consistently high standard and understand that quality and cost control is vital.
Hygiene & Cleanliness
Cleanliness and Hygiene requires thorough training in order to maintain our high standards.
As with any role at Party and Play, you will have to show enthusiasm, dedication and a professional attitude.
Requirements to work in Food and Drink
Quite simply, you’ll be working in our fast moving, high-energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
Rewards and Benefits
The benefits go far beyond financial reward, as you will see yourself and those around you grow, both professionally and personally.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB WITH US
Our application process has two stages:
- First, fill in an application form, click here which should only take about half an hour – and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then, if you are successful, you will be invited to the Centre for an Interview.
Find out more about us