Party Terms and Conditions
These conditions set out the basis on which we provide Party Packages.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Order
No contract will exist between you and us until we have received a 50% deposit. Through payment of this deposit you are deemed to have accepted our party terms and conditions. We reserve the right prior to this stage to decline any request by you for a Party Package.
Payment for the Party Package will be due in the following instalments:
- A deposit of 50% must be submitted to us to secure the booking.
- Final payment is due, with your final party numbers, seven days prior to the party. Failure to supply this by the due date may result in a £10 administration fee. When confirming your final party numbers please consider that we are unable to offer any form of refund once your final payment has been processed; we are happy for you to call us up to two working days before your party to increase your numbers within reason.
- In the event that party bookings are made less than seven days before the party due date, balances must be paid in full.
Minimum Numbers for our Party Packages
- Your maximum party numbers are based on the age range of your party guests. All party packages have a minimum number of 12 guests except our Exclusive party, which has a minimum number of 20 children.
We reserve the right to refuse extra party guests if you have reached your maximum capacity for your party area.
- The deposit is non-refundable or transferable.
- If you cancel the Contract upon giving between 7 and 30 days’ notice then 75% of the price shall be payable by you immediately. If you cancel the Contract giving less than 7 days’ notice then 100% of the price shall be payable by you immediately. Party and Play Funhouse are not responsible for last-minute cancellations, sickness and no-shows, and no refunds will be given.
- Subject to our sole discretion, cancellations due to illness or other serious factors may be re-booked. A re-booking fee of £40 will be charged.
Unexpected Party Guests
- We are able to cater for up to three additional party guests on the day without notifying us. The extra guests will need to be paid for by the party organiser on arrival. Party and Play will charge a premium for party guests over the quota of three on the day. This is calculated at Peak/Off Peak prices (party package + entrance charge). This is strictly enforced.
Adult Catering and Party Extras
- If you require adult catering, we recommend you process your order at the time of final payment. The very latest to order adult catering and/or party extras would be two working days prior to the party.
The Party Organiser’s Responsibilities
- Please ask all guest to wear suitable long-sleeved clothing when using out facilities – particularly our slides. All guests MUST wear socks during their entire visit or they cannot play.
- If your guests with to bring extra siblings to the party that are not party guests, they will need to pay the full admission prices applicable.
- The Party Organiser should arrive 5 minutes before the start of your party booking to greet your guests.
- The Party Organiser should inform Party and Play of any food allergies so that we can discuss alternative options.
- Seven days prior to the party date you MUST supply us with the manes of the children who will be attending. We require this information for entry into our security system; it also acts as a fire register.
- Each party guest will be given a coloured wrist-band on entry. It is important that guests keep the band on throughout the party. Please advise our receptionist if your child has any potential allergic reaction to our coloured bands.
- It is compulsory for all parents and guardians to supervise their children at all times for the duration of their party. Party and Play cannot accept any responsibility for any accidents that occur due to unsupervised play.
- No spray-foam, poppers, streamers or pinatas are permitted.
- No decorations are permitted on the walls of the party-room or play-centre as this causes damage.
- The Party Organiser will provide the Birthday Cake, Serviettes and Candles (only normal candles are permitted)
- The Party Organiser must ensure that the party-room is vacated with all belongings at the end of the allocated party time.
- The Party Organiser must ensure that all guests leave the building at the end of the allocated party time. If the Party Organiser or guests do not leave the building at this time, we reserve the right to charge for additional time spent on the premises.
- No outside Food (except Birthday Cakes for your little guests), Drinks or Decorations/Theming or Balloons are to be brought into our Play Centre under any circumstances, either by the Party Organiser or their guests. Decorations purchased direct from Party and Play are permitted.
Rules of Play
Please find our Rules of Play on our website here
- We would be grateful if you could complete a party questionnaire at the end of your party with your comments. We may also call you to confirm the feedback you have given. If you have any problems during your party it is important you speak to the Duty Manager immediately to enable swift resolution.
Car Park Arrangements
We cannot guarantee parking for all your guests at busy times. Please liaise with your guests to encourage then to car-share.