- All our Team Members need to aspire to the Party and Play Funhouse values.
- You need to take pride in yourself and in what you do.
- You should be passionate about great service to all our customers and be as enthusiastic at the end of your shift as you are at the beginning.
- You should have the courage to always be honest, take responsibility and make decisions.
- You should have the integrity to respect their fellow Team Members and customers at all times.
- And when we say we are one big family, we really mean it. If you have “family” team-player qualities you will find yourself surrounded by other family members wanting you to succeed.
There are always opportunities to experience different roles, so you’ll always be learning and developing new skills.
You’ll need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour will come naturally to you and you’ll work well as part of a team. Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must. You’ll also need to understand the importance of maintaining high standards of service as well as cleanliness. The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should be smart and clean
Rewards and Benefits
The benefits go far beyond financial reward, as you will see yourself and those around you grow, both professionally and personally.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB WITH US
To apply for any jobs in centre, simply click on this link to go to our recruitment page where you can find the current jobs available and further information.
Find out more about us